- 1 cup cooked chorizo
- 2 tablespoon guacamole
-2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 8 pieces raddicho lettuce about the size of your small finger
-8 sliced Dare Vinta crackers
-Chopped chives to garnish
- Place the sausage in a pan and cook for 3 mins until light brown colour , place in sweet chilli and cook for 1 min remove and cool.
- Place the lettuce leaf at the end of each vinta.
- Spread the guacamole on each vinta.
- Top with the crumbled sausage mix.
- Top with the crumbled goat cheese.
- Garnish with the chopped chive.