A selection of Chef Graham Hayes' favorite recipes inspired by ingredients from our principals.
– 1 cup cooked chorizo
– 2 tablespoon guacamole
-2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
– 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
– 8 pieces raddicho lettuce about the size of your small finger
-8 sliced Dare Vinta crackers
-Chopped chives to garnish
Featuring products available through Dare Foods.
- Place the sausage in a pan and cook for 3 mins until light brown colour , place in sweet chilli and cook for 1 min remove and cool.
- Place the lettuce leaf at the end of each vinta.
- Spread the guacamole on each vinta.
- Top with the crumbled sausage mix.
- Top with the crumbled goat cheese.
- Garnish with the chopped chive.
– 12 ultimate chocolate chip cookies
– 12 Hershey’s Kisses
– 6 Marshmallows cut in half
Featuring products available through Hershey and Dare Foodservice:
- Heat the oven to 375 dregrees.
- Place a ½ marshmallow centered on each cookies with is turned upside down.
- Place in oven for 1 min.
- Remove top each with a kiss place a back in oven for 2 mins.
- Remove cool and serve.
10 pieces Tree of Life Salmon
6 oz coconut milk TOL
5 oz sweet soya sauce cominex
1 oz honey
7 oz curry sauce
30 oz cooked long grain rice Toms
20 oz mango salad
1 oz cominex sambal
Salt and pepper
- Mix the coconut milk, soya, honey, sambal
- Marinate the salmon in the coconut milk mix for 3 hours
- Remove the salmon, place on baking sheet and pan roast at 400 for about 8-10 mins
- Place the remaining marinate in a pot and reduce down to It covers that back of a spoon, set aside
- Heat the rice and fold in the curry sauce
- Remove the salmon glaze with the thickened marinate
- Serve the salmon over the rice and top with the mango salad